Want to learn more about growing your own food and medicine? Register now for the 2017 Home Grown Food Summit – it’s FREE!
I’ve got some exciting news today for sustainable gardeners and self-sufficient living enthusiasts everywhere…
Registration opened this week and FREE tickets are now available for Marjory Wildcraft’s 3rd annual Home Grown Food Summit!
This is always a wonderful event, and this year’s topics promise to be more helpful than ever for those who want to lead more sustainable and self-sufficient lives – particularly when it comes to growing and producing your own food!
Once again, Marjory has gathered 38+ experts who promise to reveal their BEST secrets for growing all your own food & medicine right in your own backyard.
And for those of you who are interested in more than just organic gardening, this event will also include presentations on urban gardening, raising livestock for dairy, eggs, and protein, homesteading, self-sufficiency, and more.
The speaker lineup for 2017 includes big names like:
Mike Adams, Howard Garrett, Sally Fallon, Stacey Murphy, Joel Salatin, Geoff Lawton, Dr. Eric Z, Danelle Wolford, Paul Wheaton, and Hanna Crum …
… Just to name a few!
If this will be your first year attending the Home Grown Food Summit, you should know:
- It’s a 100% online event, FREE for you to attend.
- It kicks off Monday, June 12th
- And will once again run 24 hours a day, for 7 full days with 2 encore days.
There will be over 40 hours of video presentations for you to enjoy, covering topics that include:
- How to grow veggies 3X FASTER than the typical garden.
- Farming in an urban setting — growing vegetables, fruit, nuts, eggs, milk, meat, and more
- SUPER FAST compost — how to make compost in just 18 days!
- How to stop CRITTERS from eating your veggies!
- How to buy the perfect greenhouse; an insider tells you what to look for, so you don’t buy twice
- Tree pruning for dummies — the basics ANYONE can master
- How to Grow 75% of your food in less than 10 hours per week!
… And that’s just for starters!
But I must warn you:
Even though this event takes place 100% online, so you can watch it all from home, and it’s completely free for you to attend…
You MUST register + reserve your seat here:
Because only registered attendees will get the complete schedule, with instructions for watching!
So don’t wait and miss out – claim your free ticket now, while it’s fresh in your mind. Then mark your calendar from June 12th to June 20th, and we’ll see you there!