[Free Training] Learn How to Grow Loads of Delicious Veggies from a Backyard Farmer
Check out this free garden training series this week to learn how to grow a better garden in less time – no matter where you live!
How did your garden do this year?
If you didn’t grow all of the veggies you wanted to, or if you spent a lot more time and effort working in your garden than you felt it was worth, now is a great time to learn some simple garden “hacks” to help you grow a better garden next season – with less work!
I’d like to introduce you to a backyard farmer in Brooklyn who focuses her work on finding organic garden hacks. Stacey Murphy grows, literally, tons of vegetables in just 500 square feet almost without breaking a sweat (well maybe just a little sweat on a hot day)! From her unique perspective as a backyard farmer, she helps beginning growers, homesteaders, vegetable gardeners and permaculturists learn to grow their own healthy, organic veggies in their own backyards.
This week, she’s offering a series of four complimentary training videos, the Garden Freedom Series, along with some great bonus resources for people who want to join the New Homegrown Revolution.
You can watch these videos for free all week – and while growing zones are different around the world, there is something for every vegetable grower in this video series.
Here’s an overview of what’s included in the complimentary training series:
• The mindset you should adopt that will help you grow (literally) tons of food
• 10 mistakes that beginning growers make and how to avoid them
• Finding the RIGHT place to grow vegetables (+ space you didn’t even know you had)
• How to shrink your grocery bill by making wise garden investments
• The one thing you shouldn’t spend any time doing in your garden (but most beginners do!)
• How to learn everything you need to know to grow loads of vegetables in a small amount of space
If you have big dreams of a successful and productive vegetable garden, or you’ve been growing for a couple years and want to amp up your harvest, or anything in between, I highly recommend that you check out this free training program this week.
Are you ready for your best harvest yet?
Click Here to Sign Up for the Garden Freedom Video Series